Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I will promote your soundcloud to 100,000 organic listeners

I will promote your soundcloud to 100,000 organic listeners












About:

I will promote your SoundCloud like a champ for 2,3 or 4 Days.

I currently hold a social network of 100,000 SoundCloud users and listeners. (Updated Daily)

This means that within my social network there are 100,000 people who actively use SoundCloud on the daily basis. 

I will repost your link to my Facebook, and twitter which will generate you all organic listeners. This gig is great for anyone looking for real plays and not paid plays. 

With this Gig you can expect to go Viral ONLY if your music is truly great.
Proof of all post will be attached upon delivery of my services. 
Don't expect Thousands of plays.
Why I recommend the Standard 7 Day package
     You will receive the following guaranteed
  • Organic Likes from real users who can be verified. 
  • Organic Repost from real users who can be verified. 
  • Organic Shares onto different social media platforms like Facebook, instagram and twitter.
  • Organic Followers from real users who can be verified.
  • Real users who can be verified means SoundCloud users who have real followers, and actively use their account daily. You song can come across a big name. 

Reviews


turbosic:New to this. Getting more exposure.

dylanfischer703:Blowing up my soundcloud song

ferevarmusic:Our song generated 3000 plays instead of the 100,000 promised

lorenzothegawd:fake plays, never even posted to soundcloud. looks good. fake results. no plays once order completion

kidtris:I did everything legit , he expected fake plays and got mad


No comments:

Post a Comment