Saturday, August 4, 2018

I will make your music and your money a daily priority and project of mine.

I will make your music and your money a daily priority and project of mine.












About:

I've always loved the local rap scenes where I'm from, and in my experiences engaging with them I have met a lot of artists and been lucky enough to learn from their mistakes and successes alike. 

I have a nearly two years of experience marketing for a leather accessories company locally and have learned my way around social media, search engines and video sharing platforms quite well. 

I am a lifelong, avid fan of all sorts of hip hop and rap, underground and mainstream; independent and major.

What I am offering here is not only my passion, my connections and background knowledge in music and marketing but also: access to a network of connections I've built on mixtape sharing websites, promotional services, promotional YouTube channels with 200k+ subscribers; multi-platform social media management with weekly posts and strategy updates tailored specifically to your brand and your style of music; and my personal motivation to see every good and genuine artist get their opportunity to be heard and understood.

Success in this game is about more than the music. It's about the brand. Its about the fashion, the trends and the marketing machine behind you. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment