Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will promote your music, cover, video in my youtube channel

I will promote your music, cover, video in my youtube channel












About:

Hello ^_^

I am providing a music promotion for you BY MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: YOUTUBE.COM/WILOGUITARZ

All styles of music is welcome. (Both original and cover songs)

Unlike others, I will expose your video, link, and website to my fan base of thousands of .

I have been uploading lots of covers and original to my channel and have got results.
Over +1000s people shared their songs with me ;)

For $5 Dollars (basic gig),
  • I will use Endscreen/ Annotation tool to share your video.
  • Add 1 additional link for FREE 

(Please see the extra gig below for more offers)

What you could expect from my gig:
 - Get exposed to the audience worldwide
 - Gain new fans
 - Etc
(Benefits you could expect, However, I do not guarantee any of these.)


TIP: include a photo/video that will grab people's attention, get creative.  I may or may not use this...

Level 2 Seller can't be wrong***

***We EXPLICITLY do not guarantee activity on FB/Twitter  OR ANY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA BY FANS TO REACT.

***This is genuine Music Promotion for singers, rappers, bands, DJs, MCs, music charities, music projects, music businesses, music videos and more!***
Thank you

Reviews


sarchendote:great job!

wiloguitarz:Thank you.

antliveproject:Great job and will work again in the future

wiloguitarz:Thank You.

manudalmas:Great work


No comments:

Post a Comment