Monday, July 30, 2018

I will interview you for my music lifestyle blog

I will interview you for my music lifestyle blog












About:

If you are looking for a descriptive Interview that will help grow your fanbase and promote your music then you are on the right gig!

We live in a day and age were the Art alone is not enough - People want to connect with the artist! Let me Help you with that. I will interview you, post it on my blog and help you connect deeper with your existing fanbase and attract a new one.

Why Me?

☑UNIQUE QUESTIONS - Instead of filling out some boring form I ask Interesting questions
☑ENTERTAINING APPROACH - The interview will be witty and engaging
☑EXCELLENT Communication & Customer Service 
☑PROMOTION - will Promote any relevant gigs, Social media links
☑LOVED by over 300 Buyers in just a year


If you have any questions or would like to just jump right in go ahead and hit me up.

I look forward to growing together and taking it to the next level!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment