Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will send your music to 100 country music blogs

I will send your music to 100 country music blogs












About:

My name is Patrick and I am a Music Promoter specializing in promoting music to blogs, magazine, and fans. I'll send your music to 100 key Country music blogs in Order to build a grass root buzz and awareness for your Country song or video. I have gotten artist placed on tons of blogs and sites, spins on College Radio, and opening act slots on shows as a result of my services. Order this Fiverr gig if you''re interested in getting your music placed on key Country music blogs that cater to  Music to increase your buzz and awareness among the music buying community.

Reviews


manudalmas:Excellent work, highly recommended

alcesteribas:Perfect. I will order again soon. Very pleased.

swifttimmy:Great working with you!

ghinriksson:Thank you

swifttimmy:Great working with you! Glad you liked the song!


No comments:

Post a Comment