Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will give you 3,000 mixtape dj emails

I will give you 3,000 mixtape dj emails












About:

Hey rappers i will give you 3,000 mixtape dj emails. Plus bonus when you buy. This is a good list to have.  Send your music out to the djs and seen and get heard.

Reviews


jpalldae:Thanks fam..... Delivered as promised

mikebraxton:Great Buyer

jpalldae:Seller delivered just as he stated , communication skills were very punctual.. I will be purchasing his other packages as well

mikebraxton:great working with him on this gig

bobingeorge:perfect delivery!


2 comments:

  1. Excellent website you have here, so much cool information!..
    real soundcloud promotion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.
    Playlist Promotion

    ReplyDelete