Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will offer professional music and artist consultation

I will offer professional music and artist consultation












About:

Are you looking to get useful and constructive feedback about a track, album or project? Do you need a set of fresh ears or want a 2nd opinion on your latest work? Are you looking for strategies for an upcoming release or help with deciding what is next for you and your music?

I can help with this.

I have been working in the music industry for over 20+ years as an artist, producer, manager and consultant and have worked with many major label and independent artists. Additionally, I have detailed experience working for one of the largest online streaming radio services in the world and I can offer the feedback & critique needed to guide your music or project to a professional level while respecting & maintaining your artistic integrity.

In the music world, sometimes an honest and critical opinion can help an artist realize their potential, challenge their abilities and further an idea beyond expectations.

With my history & career in the music industry, I would love to offer my consultation services and help you realize your goals as an artist.

Reviews


goosenecking:Professional and timely. This person is worth working with.

jsndv3000:Outstanding Experience!

iammusicpromo:Awesome experience thanks again homie!

jsndv3000:Outstanding Experience!

iammusicpromo:Awesome gig, gave great information to help advance my career!


No comments:

Post a Comment