Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will play and advertise your song as featured once per day for a month with proof of listenership.

I will play and advertise your song as featured once per day for a month with proof of listenership.












About:

Do you feel that your latest masterpiece is sitting idle and only a few people had the actual chance to listen to it?

I am an active indie musician for over 6 years and I know how it feels to create something with all your passion and having just my family and friends getting the chance to hear it.

It feels like crap.    

But what if you could get your music LIVE to thousands of listeners worldwide?

That is exactly the reason I created this gig.

With over 20 5-star reviews I have helped people to get their great tracks live with great results (even being discovered by Record Labels)!

It worked for them and it will for you too!

Plus, with my service, you get active promotion (tailored post on the official Facebook Page of the station with over 2000+ active followers) which will help to get your music discovered and most importantly: HEARD. 

DISCLAIMER:

1) I don't promise a specific amount of listeners just that your music will be heard by listeners all over the world.

2) By ordering my gig you agree to broadcast rights within the terms of this gig.

Thanks for understanding! Order now and let's get your great music viral!

Reviews


marquettejones:i heard my song and also recored it thank you

serjgr:Great Expirience!

justmycupoftea:would have appreciaTED a mp3 of the song playing

serjgr:Happy to help!

jdabeast5:Everything good, we'll see how it is when it's played.


No comments:

Post a Comment