Monday, July 30, 2018

I will publish your music on my 33 millions views youtube channel

I will publish your music on my 33 millions views youtube channel












About:

Hello everyone,

My channel right now "the day that i post this gig" is  100k subs or more, i get around 14k views every single day ,with more than 33m channel views .

My channel mainly about music "Jazz , Classical , Chill out , lounge , Trance , Psytrance and Ambient" music , so if your music can match my channel category then you welcome other wise Please Contact me before you order.

Please note : you have to be the creator of your music , but if its not yours so, contact me before you order.

I will post music video with a static background image " it could be your own picture or your album picture .

I will leave link in the video description for the following:
- Your own channel "if you have one" .
- Your website link.
- Your social media links as well.
- Tracking list.

If you interested to publish a video about a product , fine by me but with a different charge because its not my channel's category and it may affect my Subs count.

Thanks for stopping by.

 

Reviews


chuccgsc:lityyyyyyyyy

rating123:Followed through and was very communicative. Many thanks.

domesproject:perfect. thank you

christiangubik:Everything great, thank you!

obeyvar:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment