Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will do quality music promotion

I will do quality music promotion












About:

we re best team for music promotion. we have 5 years  experience about music promotion.
we will promote your music to right person on sound cloud repost channels. 
Quality of my service:
# For $5 you can place 1 track url
 #Solid communication & quick replay
#Custom order will acceptable

Note: If you are looking lot of followers, views, likes etc then plz this service not for you.
If you have any confusion about this gig please in box me before place your order.
After working start I can't accept any cancellation .

Condition: 
Please do not use other seller at the same time for same track. Please keep attention.

Reviews


eueydee:Saw it all happening right before my eyes! Brilliant.

mmkrani:Outstanding experience !!! Always pleasure to work with him!!

nucciofficial:I love this gig

mmkrani:Outstanding experience!!

nucciofficial:Amazing :)


No comments:

Post a Comment