Sunday, April 5, 2020

Set Up And Teach You How To Correctly Market Your Spotify











About:

DISCLAIMER: ORDER PRICES IS FOR SET UP, RESEARCH, TEACHING YOU HOW TO DO IT, ANALYSIS, ETC. YOU ALSO MUST HAVE AT LEAST A $5/DAY MARKETING BUDGET TO RUN CAMPAIGNS. PREMIUM GIG REQUIRES AT LEAST $15/DAY MARKETING BUDGET FOR BEST RESULT.



In April 2019 I found a mentor when my Spotify following was a 13K (which took me 3 years to build). They taught me how to correctly market my music and techniques not many people know about. I invested time and money into creating marketing campaigns and finding the right audience to market too. Now less than 1 year later my Spotify followers are over 30K and I average 32K streams per day.



WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE ME?

I feel every artist should know how to properly market their music and grow a permanent fan base. I've been an artist for over 9 years and understand how much time and sacrifice it takes for an artist. If you hire me I will do the following:
  1. Help you create your Facebook business Account so you can grant me permission to work on it.

  2. Set up and create your marketing ads.

  3. Find the best audience that relates best to your music.
  4. Help get you the cheapest cost per click

  5. Screen record everything I do and send it to you so you can learn!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment