Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Professionaly Promote Your Rock, Metal, Metalcore Music Online To Real Fans











About:

Want to get more than a few 100 views on your music video? Get thousands of plays on Spotify? Get more fans and sell more merch worldwide? All of that is possible by simply having a good marketing strategy for your music and that, is my specialty!



Basic package: I will send out your music(1 track) to Spotify playlists curators that fit your music. These are real playlists with up to 90k real followers.



Basic+ Upgrade: I will also create a small YouTube campaign for your music video (5k-10k audience).



Standard package: I will send out your track to Spotify curators and create a YouTube campaign (10k-30k audience)



Full single release:

- All of the above (40k+ audience)

- Video meeting: I will help you optimize your release by planning out a multiple week release plan (1 hour)

- Press releases: I will send out a press release to a large amount of media within your genre.

- Social media promo: I will promote your release on social media 



I specialize in modern Rock, Metal(core) and Punk but I'm able to work with other genres as well.



Note: Your plays and views will increase over time. These are not bot plays or views so do not expect to see instant results!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment