Monday, April 6, 2020

Hip Hop Premium Soundcloud Promotion











About:

Hello ma'am/sir,



This gig for Hip Hop Artists, Producers, & Record Labels that are sick of fake results. This gig will provide less than fake promotion but it will be real and you will see that. Message me with your music so I can provide expectations with what you provide. Yes, your music does matter when marketing.


For this gig, I will promote your track and also increase your ranking.

The audience is made up of artists, producers, record labels, managers, podcasts, and music fans. You may contact me prior and provide you're music and will provide expectations for each package. 

 I have been in the Hip Hop Music Industry for over 12 years building promotional and marketing resources with techniques.

ORDER MY GIG or CONTACT ME for more discussion

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment