Friday, April 24, 2020

Put Your Song On A Continually Streaming Playlist











About:

Trying to get your numbers up?



I have a new playlist that will be running 24 hours a day, 7 Days a week. The playlist will cap out at 100 songs to maintain consistent plays throughout the day.

Reviews


:

My son and I love this gig - the communication and gig description were spot on and we truly appreciate the ability to bring our music out to others - Thank you!

:

I absolutely loved working with Joshua! He responded quickly and added my songs to his playlist right away! Highly recommend this service

:

The seller was quick to get my song on the playlist. Thanks can't wait to see where this leads too!

:

thanks for your help.

:

Have not seen the results yet but will be sure to update when it happens




No comments:

Post a Comment