Monday, April 13, 2020

Edit, Rewrite And Revamp Your Artist Or Band Biography











About:

As an independent music journalist, over the years I have had the chance to work with so many artists, with awesome responses. I believe in quality journalism for independent artists and all things music.

I am passionate about writing descriptive and engaging bios, which will help you get some visibility for your music and improve your press kit.



With this is exclusive Bio writing Gig, my goal is to upgrade your biography, crafting a clever text that will highlight your project and your artistic personality.

Along with a professionally written text, I will create a unique astonishing layout, with PDF and PNG files, to better highlight the content and to match to your artistic figure.

I will embed pictures, photo galleries, snapshots of embedded players, links, everything you need to show (reasonably to the text length).



  • All genres, styles and formats (singles, EPs, albums, videos) are welcome
  • Check out the extras for additional awesome contents


If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect in communication and execution! Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot for your kind words! It's been a pleasure to write about your vast musical career and to have listened to your performances.

:

He did exactly what he said and revamped my artist Bio thanks...

:

If you weren't fully satisfied with the final delivery, why didn't you ask for a revision?

:


No comments:

Post a Comment