Sunday, April 12, 2020

Promote Your Metalcore Or Rock Band To 150K Fans On Facebook











About:

High-Quality Music & Band Promotion Service.



[ Fans include - Bring Me The Horizon, Asking Alexandria, SucideSilence, and so on]



Gto rock bands fans too.


Thank you for checking out my Gig.



You have the best music in the world but reaching the targeted fans who will enjoy your music can become a hard task.



Especially when paid ads are very expensive!



That is why this gig was created.



To help bands to reach more & more fans quickly & at an affordable price.



By ordering this gig, you will have an opportunity to reach more than 180K music-loving audience.



I will promote your Youtube video Link and mention your band on the posts. I can also post other links like:- your band's website, SoundCloud, Bandcamp links :)



Or just let me know if you've any specific instructions for me :)



100% Money Back Guarantee if I failed to deliver what I Promise.



If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer it.



Let me promote your music or bands.




Thank you.


Reviews


:

The seller did exactly, what he promised and posted the promoted song on Facebook to a broad audience. The results are not overwhelming, but I can not blame the seller for that, so I am satisfied

:

One of the VERY best on here.

:

Great Fiverr seller!!! Proactive and does what he does so well!

:

NEYOND EXPECTATIONS.

:

Fast work!




No comments:

Post a Comment