Thursday, April 9, 2020

Play Your Music On Radio Station To Million Of Listeners











About:

I will put your music in rotation, tag on social media & if its good & I like it, future plays could be free!


I will also create an intro up to 30 seconds prior to playing the song/audio telling listenters song name, artist name, links/info, & place your name/song on the showpage for Thousands of Visitors & Listeners to see!



How it works?


I will be writing a pitch which will be sent to radios & magazines relative to your genre. As soon they will be showing interest in your music, I will be messaging you with name and link of the radio/magazines that are interested. In case of requesting questions for an interview, I will CC you in the email, the same goes if you'll be asked to go in person in the Radio. No response at all? I will be offering you a free campaign to have another shot.



What we do:


We listen to your song and Recommend it to these radio stations.

And also we provide proof of submission of your song with extra bonuses.



READ: We cannot guarantee you radio plays. But we can guarantee you that your song will heard by these radio stations via our submission.



Please contact me before purchase. If you have any question feel free to ask.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment