Saturday, April 4, 2020

Upload Your Mixtape On Spinrilla











About:





For $10 I will upload your mixtape/EP/album/Project on Spinrilla!



I will upload it within 24hrs. That's right 24 HOURS.



If you would like to upload it at a specific time please let me know. I can also do that for you.



I also can customize the color of the background for the mixtape page.



All I need is your mixtape account name and twitter name if you have one





For the gig I need:



Your cover art
Your Mp3s



If you need cover art, please check out my other gig. I will give you a discount if you buy the two together.



That's all! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask!




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job exactly what I asked for

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Great seller!!! I will definitely use again

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Good Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment