Saturday, April 25, 2020

Publish Your Unique Interview On Novamusic Blog











About:

I will interview you or your band for my multi-genre music blog - NovaMusic.blog 

Singers, Songwriters, Bands, DJs and Producers, if you are related to music, you can get your interview on NovaMusic.blog



How It Will Work?

The interview will consist in 4/10 questions (see packages descr.).

It will be posted on my blog and remain on-line as long as we keep running.

The interview will be posted along with anything photo, embedded audio/video player, or even a post from one of your socials. Just send me the links, I'll do the rest.

I will create a specific post, sharing the interview on my socials (Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Pinterest)



What Are Benefits of This Interview?

As an independent music journalist, over the years I have had the chance to work with so many artists, with awesome responses. My goal is to craft a clever interview, that will highlight your project and your artistic personality and increase your ranking in search engines, leading you toward right audience.



Please note: I don't publish unconfirmed rumors!

For NOVICE/AMATEUR/DEBUT artists/releases: before placing any order, send me a streaming/cloud listening link!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very efficient.

Seller's Response:

above average.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot!

Seller's Response:

Great work I appreciate the effort

:

Thank you so much! You deserve it!




No comments:

Post a Comment