Monday, April 13, 2020

Promote Professionally Your Music In Music Forums











About:

I will promote your music in music forums with real people that they can review your music



Contact me before ordering



Your music will get attention by many great musicians and real people that listen to music 

If they like your music you will get many likes and shares from people around the world



In this service, i could post your song in 5 music forums and then send you the photos of the posts. I cannot guarantee any views cause these views are from real people who search for new music.



If you want Blog placement, Playlists, Dj packs or Radio Placement you can contact me 



If you want to get your music to be heard, then you are in the right place, only real people will listen, comment and like your music in the forums. We always give a guarantee to our customers.



I will give you 100% proof of the service(Fotos) AND only for 5 forums

 for showing the links check extra












Reviews


:

Very open communication, which is good. I'm starting to see the effect of his work after 4 days but I'll have to wait for a more thorough and definitive opinion.

:

Seller was very quick on the response and immediately reached out and made sure they had the info from me to proceed. Paokdz was professional and great to work with. Thank you!

:

It was great working with paokdz, did exactly what he said he would and there was great communication throughout. Would highly recommend!

:

I can’t say how I’m happy! He spent a lot of time giving advices to find the right playlists for my song and keeps communicating with me to check the results. He is a serious seller and I will use this gig again for my next release

:

He literally did exactly what he said he would do! Posted it on music forums for all the world to see. Thank you so mjuch!




No comments:

Post a Comment