Thursday, April 16, 2020

Send You My Extensive Ebook On Music Marketing











About:

I went through created my own written step by step formula to help musicians launch their music.

I am actually offering two different eBooks that can help whether you have a mixtape or album. Each book covers different areas of marketing. They both give you insight that far exceeds what your average music artist would ever cover. 



With over 12 years working in marketing for musicians and small businesses. I have created strong digital campaigns for several companies. I have also interviewed and worked alongside countless music industry professionals, artists and record label execs. I can give you a detailed tutorial that will help you not only understand how to drive traffic to your music, but it will give you a formula that can be used for any business venture you pursue.



Learn up to 20 different concepts that will transform you into a music marketing guru.



  • Avoid these common mistakes in music marketing:
  • Overextending your social media marketing efforts
  • Sending press releases to people that never requested them
  • Relying entirely on free marketing strategies 
  • Not Sticking to a Consistent Schedule
  • Not Understanding the necessity of a sales funnel

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great service as always

Seller's Response:

Awesome Seller! I really appreciate it!

Seller's Response:

Excellent, great to work with Buyer.

:

Perfect deal!

:

Was a great person to deal with, understanding and easy to communicate with. I really appreciate the explanation of what was needed. We need more people like this that take initiative with communication in order to keep a great balance in business. Would definitely work with again!




No comments:

Post a Comment