Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Give You Constructive Feedbacks On Your Music











About:

Do you ever wanted your music to be heard before you'd like to publish it? here is the right place! I will be listening and reviewing your music by giving you honest feedbacks.



I have been in the music industry for the last 10+ years, that's why I have a highly interest on listening new artists and help them out reaching what they always wanted to achieve. The right, perfect tune to be then highly considered for radios, magazines and labels.



I will dedicate time on carefully listening to your music, we will chat and find together how your track can improve. 



If there will not be much to improve I will consider to offer you some promotional package where you can pitch your music. The promo package have radio, magazines and label pitches, but that all depends on the quality of your music.



I'm looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

fast delivery and very honest clear comments. Thanks Bro !

:

my pleasure! :) will continue to have a chat about it! about to text you

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment