Sunday, April 12, 2020

Custom Social Media Music Promotion











About:

- READ THE DESCRIPTION -



Contact me before you order, or else I won't take your order and close it.



This is a custom gig, meaning you need to discuss your requirements with us, so that we can set a goal and the price.



  1. Send me a message, tell me exactly what you want
  2. I will customize this gig according to your needs
  3. Then you can order it


This is is a music promotion gig that you can customize, so you choose what you want to get.



This is ideal for all EDM (Electronic Dance Music) styles:



  • Hip-Hop, Rap, Beats

  • House: Progressive, Electro, Bigroom, Future, Deep, Chicago
  • Disco, Funk

  • Trance: Main, Psy, Vocal, Hard, Classic

  • Techno: Minimal, Hard, Dark, Berlin, Detroit, Old School

  • Hardcore: Gabber, Hardstyle, Darkcore, Frenchcore

  • Drum n Bass, Jungle, Garage
  • Raggae, Dub, Dubstep

  • Ambient, Chillout


but it's not limited to EDM only, all musical genres such as Rock, Metal, Pop, Folk, World, Jazz, Classical, Soundtrack are welcome.



If it's music, we will promote it.



Minimum price is $ 10, please send a message to have more details on what this gig can do for you. You will immediately get an accurate description of your customized music promotion services, the cost and the delivery time.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

JLB is the Best and an extremely smooth operator when it comes to high end/quality promotion. I am not even exaggerating when I say that you will not find anyone better than this seller. As an artist I can tell you that I am very difficult to deal with sometimes. Even so, this seller managed to put up with and remained professional through the entire 5 week promotion he did for me. JLB is a true professional and thank you for putting up with me. It means a lot! I sincerely mean that. 👍

:

Not good to build a fanbase in my opinion. Clicks, likes and subs come in steps and all of the sudden. Looks good but not good for a real fanbase.

:

Totally unfair comment, and ungrateful user, considering the amount of work that we did for your channel for only $ 30. Don't order again from us.

:

Always as expected. Dope!

:

Will order again




No comments:

Post a Comment