Saturday, April 18, 2020

Promote Your Music On My Instagram Platform











About:

Hi guys, I hope your search is going well. We offer more than a service. We're giving artist and music lovers around the world another space to grow and be more interactive with one another. From our story post receiving views, to The Trivia Show playing games with fans for more engagement. We feel you'd want to know what site your music is going on. You'd want to see the social media platform your music is being presented to. You'd want to see the numbers your post generated not just links to nowhere. We give that to you, we are also artist and know how special your work means to you. feel free to Follow us on IG. 



$5 Story Post

  1. Your music will be posted on my IG story of 50K+ real viewers. 
  2. You have the choice if you want a poll or not.

  3. I will send you the viewer count and the outcome of the poll (if you choose to have one)



$25 Trivia Post 

  1. Send me a video or song and I will come up with a trivia game to play with my followers so you will gain awarenesses in views as well as engaging in social conversation. (this post will stay up for 7 days) 



$100 Post 

  1. 1 year post on my page music related. 


Reviews


:

Absolutely awesome seller.

:

Thanks a lot! I'm looking forward to the results of this plot!

:

Great work

:

Great seller !!

:

Fast and decent service




No comments:

Post a Comment