Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will interview you on my art and music website

I will interview you on my art and music website












About:

CreativInn is an Art website focused on high-quality contents.

It's clean and well designed. There are no annoying ads.
The aim is to showcase and promote Artists.
CreativInn gets visitors from around the world.

We'll interview you.

We'll create original and personalized questions.
Your answers will be posted as you provide them exactly. They have to be original. We don't accept copies of articles from other websites.
We can embed your music as a video in the interview.
A long delivery is set to let you answer the questions at your rhythm. Usually, we publish the interview the day after you send us back the answers.

Whatever the package you choose, you get the professional work you deserve. 


Extra Gigs:
- 1-year Scheduled in advance promotion of the interview (recommended)
- Spelling & Grammar checking
- Photo & Video & Music embedded
- additional links

PLEASE NOTE: 

  • Only Art & music relative topics accepted. No religious/political proselytism. 
  • We keep the right to cancel any order if we don't like the content.
  • If we think your answers need edit spelling or grammar, we'll advise you to add an extra gig.

Reviews


designeremvy:great, thank for your patience. I'm happy with the outcome.

creativinn:Thank you so much. Contact me when you want.

micanting:I purchased the gig because I wanted to promote my art exhibition. From the very beginning, Eva was incredible! She guided the development of the campaign and through diligence, hard work, and effort she helped me to craft a promotion that has been extremely successful. I'm pleased. If possible, I would give Eva and the Creativinn team 10 stars!

creativinn:Thank you so much! It was such a great pleasure working with you!

kobiarad:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment