Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will connect you with industry pros to meet and shop music to

I will connect you with industry pros to meet and shop music to












About:

Do you want to meet with and shop to industry pros? ie Execs, Platinum producers and songwriters Music supervisors or A&Rs?
Do you want real industry feedback?
Are you ready for that meeting?!?!

IT SO, HERE'S THE PLUG!

This is your chance to sit down with a pro in the industry you are striving to be a part of. I have teamed up with a few great friends of mine in the industry that are willing to give you their extremely valued time and a shot to show what you've got! Its simple

Basically this gig gives you 3 options to shoot your shot! LAY IT ALL OUT THERE!

Basic package: I will submit up to 3 songs to my network of industry pros and I guarantee you will receive feedback/constructive

Virtual Meeting package: Exactly what it sounds like. I will set up a meeting with an exec/plat producer/music supervisor/A&R from my network and you will give it all you've got. (VIDEO CHAT)

VIP = This is only for the bold and ready. In person meeting in Los Angeles. Lay it all out there. Music, Video, Perform, whatever you're going to do. The floor is yours.

*I do not guarantee deals or placements, but this will definitely give you a chance to further your career and network.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment