Friday, April 17, 2020

Play Your Mp3 On Nld Radio











About:

This is real simple.



Play your song on NLD RADIO ATL.



Your Single will play on NLD RADIO for 30 days (Basic), up to One Year (Premium)

Your Single will be placed on NLD SOLUTIONS website.



You got it, We promote it!



This is a Promotional Service is designed to give you Organic feedback from the listeners & readers on our station, Radio Shows, and website.



Broadcasting at FM Quality   



This is our rotation. If you don't see your genre....

This station may not be your cup of tea..



SUNDAY SKOOL (GOSPEL)

*5AM - 7AM



JAZZ N JUICE

*7AM SMOOTH JAZZ & SOUL

*9AM REGGAE

*11AM MIDDAY MIX



MORNING N AFTERNOON DRIVE

*12PM FUNK & SOUL

*1PM 80's & 90's R&B

*2PM MI CASA (DEEP HOUSE)



REGULAR ROTATION

*3PM NEW HIP-HOP & R&B RELEASES

*7PM OL' SKOOL HIP-HOP



THE GRIND SHOW (EXPLICT)

*9PM ALL D.C. GO-GO

*9:30PM INDIE/SHOUTOUT SHOW

*10:30PM ALL RAW HIP-HOP

*12 MIDNIGHT GUEST DJ

*1AM ALL RAW R&B



THE THUNDER STORM (SLOW)

*2AM - 5AM



WE ARE LOCATED IN ATLANTA, GA. ALL TIMES ARE EST. (US)



Reviews


:

I would like to thank Nldsolutions, for their service to help me promote my latest song. I was very impressed with how professional they were and willing to answer questions before I even placed an order. I would highly recommend them for your projects and I was so pleased with the results. Thank you once again Nldsolutions, I will be using you again in the future as I continue to release my creative work.

:

Thank you

:

Great service. Provides attention to details but also cares about you. Will definitely use again for my next track. Top service

:

FANTASTIC as usual Thank you. please stay safe

:

Fast delivery am very happy




No comments:

Post a Comment