Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Use Your Song In A Viral Tiktok Video











About:

I will make a unique TikTok video to reach as many people as possible using your song.



***SONG MUST BE AVAILABLE ON TIKTOK***



My videos average 50,000 - 60,000 views each, with many above 100k and 200k views and the odd one reaching over 300k.



TikTok has led many artists to huge success in a short period of time. By having your song used in a popular creator's video (me) your song can gain lots of popularity on the app, then translating that success to other platforms like Spotify and YouTube.



I have used songs on my posts in the past and have amassed millions of views with those songs. My 13,300+ followers and reputable presence on the app will ensure trust in my followers and encourages them to watch to the end of my video.



There is no view count guarantee, though a highly viewed video is in my best interest as an influencer as well. Therefore, I will do my best to create a high-quality video to reach as many people as possible.



My post will be between 15 - 60 seconds depending on the song's lyrics, vibe, or the natural length of my post as it seems appropriate. Longer videos don't necessarily do better than shorter ones. Posts with only 10s of a song can blow the song up.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great and very creative

Seller's Response:

Good work. Did what I asked and had good ideas

:

Thanks!!!!

:

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 😂😂😂😂😂@ledge.andary. Thank you for the unique service and keep on pushing it. ✌🏽😜👌🏽

:

Hilarious! Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment