Friday, April 10, 2020

Upload Or Distribute Your Songs Into All Digital Platforms











About:

I will distribute your song into all of these following platforms:


  • iTunes / Apple Music
  • Spotify
  • Google Play
  • YouTube Music
  • Deezer
  • Amazon 
  • Pandora


You are also available to limit the distribution into some selected platforms only.


Please keep in mind that I only provide the distribution song, I will NOT sharing the revenue.


You will receive the website links into all platforms (except Pandora and Google Play links are not provided)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Make sure you are VERY specific with the seller, aside from that. Quick delivery time :)

:

Thanks. I've given you the best service even more helps that it wasn't on my boundaries to resolving your problem bcs of your order mistakes. It takes way more time and effort. Tbh the rating is pretty unfair but thanks it was still great experience I'll keep giving my best service. Hope u comeback.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment