Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Send Your Song To 300 College Radio Stations











About:

I will send your material to 300 college radio stations throughout the United States. As a receipt of my sending the promotional material, i will screen shot when I sent the promotional material out and forward you the e-mail. 



If you purchase the upgraded Standard or Premium packages, I will send you my database so you can follow up with the stations yourself to give them an extra nudge. 

Reviews


:

i only give a four because i am not sure if the messages actually reached the stations, or how updated the list is

:

awesome work! speedy delivery.

:

Service is as described! Will hopefully see results. Thanks again! Would recommend to anyone trying to get their music out there

:

very nice. thank you.

:

semr it out




No comments:

Post a Comment