Monday, April 20, 2020

Real Organic Spotify Promotion To USA Targeted Audience And Monthly Listeners











About:

Hi clients,



Are you looking for a Real Organic Spotify Promotion that brings you real ROI, Royalty, increase monthly listeners,music streams and get you discovered by new potential fans



If so, Digital_Expert provides viral organic spotify promotion to real and active audience ‘without fake bot plays’. Over the years with Top Best Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing Ads and SEO skills with amazing results



Whether your genre is hiphop, jazz, rhythm & blues, etc, we cover it all



HOW IT WORKS:

We place your Spotify Tracks / Album links to curators on Spotify such as Indiemono (350k Streamers), Spingrey (45k Streamers), Soave Records (10k Streamers). This will be followed up with an email marketing of your song to my opt-in email list of music enthusiasts. I do not spam! I make sure your song gets to recipients who are interested in your music genre

PLATFORMS WHERE WE WILL BE PRO MO TING YOUR SONGS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • Email marketing
  • Playlist Placement
  • Press & Blog Posting


BENEFITS;
  • 100% Organic engagements
  • Genuine & Honest service

Note: I do not sell/buy plays or use bots and I do not spam. I simply give your song access to my exclusive network of music enthusiasts

Reviews


Seller's Response:

if u can call it a gig, than yeah that's what u would call it. me personally, I wouldn't 🤷‍

Seller's Response:

Ungrateful customer and doesn't know how to check his engagement difference

Seller's Response:

Good service for boosting streams. Unaware of how organic the reach is since I got all my streams from one unidentified playlist. However, for the purpose of growing your page it does what is advertised

Seller's Response:

Really helps artists who are under the radar get their name out there! I will be using these guys again. Easy communication, and nice customer service!

:

Thanks for using this spotify promotion service. We strive for the best to achieve great possible results, I hope you would like our sincere efforts and we look forward to working with you again and even doing better next time.... Thanks again!




No comments:

Post a Comment