Sunday, April 19, 2020

Publish And Promote Your Hip Hop Rap Beats Music On Youtube











About:

I will post your beat on the popular YouTube channel.


All I need from you is your rhythm, the name for the video and photo, I will make the video myself and put it on the channel.

You can also specify what to add in the description and tags.

If you wish, you can send me a video.



I do not sell or transfer your music to third parties, copyrights remain with you.
You allow monetization of your video.
I will not delete your beat if you yourself do not want to.


RAPRUTV does not accept low-quality beats, beats in other genres, and music with a vocals.
You can send your beat in advance and I will let you know if it suits the channel style.


Accepted styles such as: old school, underground, trap, trip-hop, reggae beats, gangsta, new school, instrumental and some others.


The channel on which the beat will be loaded : https://www.youtube.com/RAPRUTVBEATS


Also I can do mastering for you, see my page.

Reviews


:

Is exactly what the description says

:

Great job very quick and easy!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment