Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Post,Promote Your Musicvideo Ep,Album,Mixtape My Music Blog











About:

Are you like most music artists and would like people to know about your music? I work with a music blog where people come to find new music artists 


My Music blog has 1,000,000+ monthly visits and thousands of social media following. Means your music will be seen my that many people online.


Whether You are Singer, DJ, Band, Producer, Song writer or fall in any category related to music You can get your music published here.



This gig is perfect for:



  • Artists
  • Rappers
  • Bands
  • Musicians
  • Music Producers
  • DJ's
  • Actors/actresses


I will post a contextual link on my music related blog.  Your post will be viewed by our visitors all around the world!


You music will include your a pic and a link to your site/ work or any other you desire.


For $5, I'll give you a basic posting on my site, with some info about you/your music/your release, a graphic and a link to your site. If you use Youtube, Soundcloud, Bandcamp or something else with a good embedded player I will also embed your Video or Song.


There are more options in gig extra if you need .

Reviews


Seller's Response:

thanks for your support!!!!

:

Great seller...fast service.

:

Fast service...good seller.

:

It does what it says, however they did not update the link to desired page. when clicked on, it takes me to the old page I previously explained was a bad link. I expected the link to be changed to the updated site

:

Kindly check the post and you see the link has been updated




No comments:

Post a Comment