Sunday, December 8, 2019

Upload Your Songs To Spotify, Itunes, Googleplay, Amazon, Instagram Music











About:

I will upload one single, three singles or a whole album (always made by you, obviously) to all the digital platforms. Start selling your music on another level. 



All the process made by me. You only need to send me your songs with the artworks to my mail and I will upload them to all the stores.



You will get acces to Spotify For Artists so you can see all the stats.



Apple Music, Spotify, iTunes, Google Play / YouTube Music, Amazon, Pandora, Deezer, Tidal, Napster, iHeartRadio, ClaroMusica, Saavn, Anghami, KKBox, MediaNet, Instagram Music / Facebook...



Reviews


:

Great service

:

Great good

:

Great seller I will use them to upload my music for now

:

great work

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment