Saturday, December 21, 2019

Pass Your Music To Ar Manager At Universal Music











About:

Before using the service. Read this and send your music (souncloud link) message here at Fiverr.



Hello my name is Gleb Sergeev, I'm a musical digital producer. I have been in the music industry since 2010. I've worked with many artists and labels. Now I manage a small EDM label REORALIN RECORDS. In 2017 I'm contact with the international department of A&R Universal Music. My task is to find interesting projects for my partner. I know that there are a lot of good musicians on the Fiverr and I think can help. I will say right away that you must consider that I am an assistant and do not make decisions. I can only convey the music. If the music is not quality, I reserve the right to refuse you. Please send only the best works. Be professional!



Requirements:



1. Only high-quality tracks!



2. A song lasting from 3 to 5 minutes



3. All styles. Preferred commercial music.



4. Bring your social networks in order and send links!



5. Prepare a report on the sales of your music, if any.



6. Need your biography and tell us about yourself.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

work again with you soon

:

Nice service

:

Great experience!!

:

Nothing happened. Now 42 dollars broker

:

It is very ugly on the part of the buyer. He received a real review and response from the representatives of the label.




No comments:

Post a Comment