Sunday, December 15, 2019

Create A Smart Url, Fanlink For Your Music











About:

When you're planning a Release on Different/ Many Digital Stores, it is Important to Send your Fans to One Link/ Platform where they can select their Preferred Service. 



A FanLink/ URL is really helpful to send your Fans to the Right Service they're looking for and where your Release is available. 



I have a Custom URL for all of my Releases and it proves a lot easier to discover my music for my Fans. 



If you have your Music on Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, Tidal, SoundCloud, Amazon Music, Google Play, YouTube, Napster, etc. And want them under one link, PLACE AN ORDER NOW!!!!!!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The absolute best service I have received so far on Fiverr. Not only do I recommend but I urge any and everyone and anyone that I will be recommending to the service. This gentleman is professional fast very efficient extremely courteous. I can’t wait to do more work with this young man. Thank you thank you thank you I can’t say it enough.

Seller's Response:

Great Buyer! Looking forward to serve you again in the near future. (:

Seller's Response:

Great communication, very quick with delivery, will work with again!

Seller's Response:

Great Buyer! Looking forward to serve you again in the near future! (:

Seller's Response:

Absolutely awesome guy, would definitely recommend and use this service from this seller again and again. Thanx a lot!




No comments:

Post a Comment