Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will play three of your songs in a block and tell people where they can find more of your music.

I will play three of your songs in a block and tell people where they can find more of your music.












About:

I work for a popular radio station that only plays independent or unsigned music. I will slip your music into the playlist. I can play all types of music. Depending on which show I am working I may have to edit for profanity. I have been in radio for over 10 years and I have a following of people who love to hear new and interesting music. 

If you think you are ready for the world to hear your music, I am ready to help you get the chance to do it. If you have more than one track I would love to hear your best ones first. I am only doing $5 because anyone can afford that..  I look forward to hearing lots of great music and telling my dedicated music fans about you and your music. 

Reviews


rhyms1212:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

takeelerturner:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

daquarius:amazing i will def workk with seller again

jiggaboojones:I needed to put in the Gig that I only on Air during the week, Great music Talented guy !

rhyms1212:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment