Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will make album cover art work

I will make album cover art work












About:

The most important thing when marketing your music is the album cover, its the first thing anyone will see when they are browsing. With this in mind, I am here to provide you with an eye-catching, creative album cover that will add an effective backdrop to your music. With 2 day delivery, 3 revisions and a design style of your choosing (from the ones provided).

Simply provide a picture or two we can work with. When submitting the order make sure to specify anything specific you want on the album cover (text style, text placement, color scheme etc.) and anything you'd like tweaked or removed, other than that we have assumed creative control over it. If you want something changed, let us know in the revision stage. 

I DO NOT create animated artwork from scratch. Creating an animated style from scratch (aka not from a premade image) is not my area of expertise. My field is creating album artworks from images (concepts) that you provide me and I am very flexible in that area. I would recommend searching for artist/animators (gigs) if you would like an animated artwork done for you. 

Our Album Cover artworks:
https://soundcloud.com/neonaxis

Reviews


vumahlophe:Steven was very receptive to my concept, he also listened when I asked for modifications and on top of that he was very prompt and respectful! I will definitely work with him again!!

slickshotgames:Thank you! It was a pleasure working with vumahlophe, Clear and friendly on all the concepts requested and overall very smooth communication. Would love to work with him again!

brigavrecords87:Consistent high quality, instant result.

brigavrecords87:... Perfect, and delivered in hours!

slickshotgames:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment