Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will listen, send you feedback, and also submit 5 Track to Spotifys EDM Playlists

I will listen, send you feedback, and also submit 5 Track to Spotifys EDM Playlists












About:

Working in the Music Business for over 4 years now, I know how hard it is to get your Music to go Viral. The hardest thing I know is the Spotify Promotion. That's why I am offering this cheap way to get your Music heard by Thousands of People with submitting it to the A&R´s of Spotify´s EDM Playlists.

Every Gig contains also a Feedback:
I´ll listen to your Track and give you objective feedback on your Track!

Reviews


r3loadmusic:Thank you for your feedback. Awesome!

sngrofficial:Outstanding Experience

jakekaiser:I will be buying this gig again! Good communication as well

sngrofficial:Outstanding Experience

bradcanthony:The gig was delivered as expected and in a timely fashion. I would order again and recommend this gig.


No comments:

Post a Comment