Friday, May 1, 2020

Post About Your Music Video,Song,Album To 30K Fans











About:

For only $5 I will post about your music on my high traffic music website that gets thousands of world wide hits a month. Your post can be about anything from promoting a new music video, song, upcoming album, to tour dates. Nothing is off limits or rejected! 



Post's can include your provided Soundcloud embed players,, images, and more for no extra cost!



Your post will NEVER be removed from our site, which is fully indexed by all Search Engines. This means that people will always be able to find your post!



This is a great way to get noticed by a large audience world wide. Since I run multiple music websites I know what it takes to get your music noticed online, and I will personally make sure your posts are the best they can be.



Live your five start review and get your extra 7days of my service



Thanks







Reviews


:

Fantastic seller, would definitely use again

:

Great stuff!

:

seller was great!

:

Very knowledgeable, helpful, and talented!

:

I like the results, completed as expected. Thank You!




No comments:

Post a Comment