Saturday, May 2, 2020

Submit Your Music To Record Labels











About:

SUBMISSION REQUIRED! DON'T BOOK!! SEND PM WITH LINK TO YOUR MUSIC FIRST



PLEASE ONLY UNRELEASED MATERIAL I WONT ACCEPT PUBLISHED SONGS | SOUNDCLOUD PRIVATE LINK REQUIRED 



Get the chance now to invest in your future and book this amazing package. I will be reviewing and write a pitch tailored to your personality and music which will be sent to up to 2000 A&R's targeted to your genre and niche. I will be following up with the A&R's for you, make a personalised google sheet containing the labels that showed the most interest in you. We will be reviewing the contracts and proposals together and filter the best options. Once you will be happy with the results you'll be following up personally with the A&R for more details and to sign the contract. Book it now, invest in your future! 



It's right to mention that the A&R's have the last word so it's in their hands to be selected or not, my job is to promote your music as it is my own, and for this I go always the extra mile for my artists.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is definitely an amazing service I would recommend to anyone trying to grow as an artist, I was helped through the whole process and got my song signed with an absolutely amazing deal & company. I will definitely apply for this service again in the future. Thank you

Seller's Response:

I'm above being happy that you got the deal, I wish you all the best, and I'm looking forward too to be working with you again. Cheers mate

Seller's Response:

Seller did exactly as advertised. It's my first time even considering releasing music professionally and the seller was understanding, open and provided updates along the way. He even offered to help out clear up any communications between the artist and label. Great experience, no complaints and looking forward to working with him again.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your feedback, I'm looking forward to be working with you again!

:

Repeat customer here, Again very quickly he got my music signed to the She's Super label. Contracts and everything have been signed!




No comments:

Post a Comment